Certification & Accreditation
Graduating from Palo Alto Prep is the preparation your son or daughter needs to succeed academically at college. Accreditation is one way that we can assure you of a proven track record of educational accomplishment within our school. Here is a current list of certifications and accreditations:
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, WASC
- University of California, Approved A–G Course List
- Certified by the State of California to award a valid High School Diploma
- Certified as a Non-Public school, NPS, by the State of California to provide special education services.
- Course List approved by the NCAA Clearinghouse
Accredited High School in Mountain View
As an accredited high school, we work to continually improve the educational experience of our students. Working in partnership with these accreditation bodies enables us to structure this process of continual improvement. Our work with these educational experts has made a Palo Alto Prep a truly first rate education.
Call: (650) 493-7071
Changing Lives, Redefining Education
“You and your teachers were not only patient and tolerant, but somehow sensed that our son was intelligent and with unfulfilled potential. You held him accountable, but he quickly felt like a part of the school and started to turn things around. We feel that Cameron has made amazing progress, has grown into a considerate and warm human being and now has a goal of attending college.”Karen & Christy Morrill